Nedcajorde Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Le Nouveau Protocole Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A man investigating his son's death learns some horrific truths about the pharmaceutical industry.
When I saw it, I thought of "Constant Gardner", that talked about the same subject: relentless struggle between lonely but determined idealists and powerful worldwide pharmaceutic industry, companies. David vs Goliath.<br/><br/>An hopeless fight, lost in advance for the tiny ones.<br/><br/>In this feature, the scene where Clovis Cornillac has just learned his son's death in a car accident is absolutely outstanding. I felt shivers all over my body. A terrific scene. Unforgettable.<br/><br/>It's not only a political movie, but an action packed too.<br/><br/>A sad film, so awful.<br/><br/>I loved it so much.
For reasons that only can be related to protect the crap the Hollywood movie industry produces this smart and not easy to digest movie did not get distribution while awful USA movies (non-independent) are shown in thousands of theatres.<br/><br/>This is not a matter of subtitles or commercial issues. European countries like France or Spain translate the dialogs in their own language and few theatres show the original version. This is the real FREEDOM, USA citizens do not have (though are being convinced of the contrary). On the contrary USA distributors; buy movies that are never shown because if they do people could first of all THINK something Hollywood is against and second could realize that out of the technical and production aspects USA movies are far from art; just plain formula repeated and remixed in every major title.<br/><br/>Now, about "LE NOUVEAU PROTOCOL"; Raoul Craft (the outstanding Clovic Cornillac) is notified about his son dead on car accident. The first 15 or 20 minutes deals with the tragedy and family sadness without almost using dialogs. During that period; Raoul is contacted by a women (always solid Marie-Josee Croze in a too complex character) that a medical laboratory was involved on the kids dead.<br/><br/>After the initial sorrow, a series of unclear events makes Raoul believe the woman and tries to find out what happened. Things get violent but in a completely unexpected way. The line between good and evil is blurred;it is in real life.<br/><br/>It could be fare to compare this movie with the CONSTANT GARDENER (the same subject matter); however while that movie had a more poetic / romantic approach, this one is pretty complex and never gives an easy answer to anything.

The Watcher in the Woods movie download in mp4Daniel ang Emily Makes a Remarkable Return full movie hindi downloadthe Episode 3.44 full movie download in hindiFacing the Music full movie download 1080p hdMindset full movie in hindi free download mp4tamil movie Knot free downloadStick movie free download in hindiHanging at Picnic Rock movie free download in hindiDownload hindi movie Of Boys and PlanesReturn of the Monster Maker download movie free

last edited 217 weeks ago by Nedcajorde
Please log in to post a reply.